Diy Incubator thermostat

Hi everyone, I build my first incubator for ball python eggs, and I need a recommendation for a good thermostat, I see lot of recommend about herpstat and ve but the only problem is that where I live we use eu plug with 220-240v so may some one know about Europe or UK model that fit too…
Thanks for any help

2 Likes

Welcome to the MM forum @danieli! Congratulations on your diy incubator! I can’t create anything so I envy people who can! Unfortunately I don’t know the answer to your question but I’m sure someone here does.

It’s amazing to be able to instantly connect with someone so far away! Glad you found us! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply, i use this forums knowledge and found its so much helpful hope i found here some solutions to my problem, thank everyone :blush:

2 Likes

I can’t help very much but maybe @ghoulishcresties or @foxreptiles can help? Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Like @caron said welcome and good going on building your own! I unfortunately can’t give you names of compatible thermostats for you, but just as long as it is a pulse proportional thermostat with a probe you should be all good!

1 Like

Hi thank you for reply may you can help me decide about the type of the thermostat (dimming/pulse proportional) and why…

2 Likes

Pulse proportional is better at keeping a more stable temp. It just doesn’t turn off when it goes over the set temp and turn on when under the set temp. It maintains it by constantly adjusting as needed. Also I don’t know what your diy incubator looks like or is in it but if it’s a small mini fridge type you should have a very small fan at the bottom to circulate the air for even more stability. Hope this helps!:+1:

1 Like