DO THE ROAR again

#dotheroar

24 Likes

These are amazing! Is there any way that you get them to open their mouth or is it just patience (in my time watching geckos they’ve only opened their mouth a few times)?

3 Likes

That is a very cute roar, my kids will love to see this… They are little roarers :laughing:

5 Likes

This guy HATES me so pretty easy!

8 Likes

First thing that popped into my head was an opera singer hitting the high note at the end of the performance…I guess my Italian blood is acting up. (Im half Italian half UK (England/Scotland) descent)

Once again as always wonderful work @welshmorphology. You are amazing at this!!

5 Likes

The goonies! For me at least lol

4 Likes

For me it was the abominable from Rudolph the red nose reindeer (The original)

4 Likes

shrek forever after GIF

4 Likes

YEP. Cracks me up that

2 Likes

Great picture again like always.
I always wonder how you so often manage to make a picture at the right time. Do you know already before when they do something like this, or that yawning snake some time ago, or some other action pictures you posted? Or do you have tricks to let them do this? Or are you so patient you just sit there and hope they will do something like this? The only one who poses a little for my pictures is our bearded dragon​:smiley: the rest… the only do cute things when my camera is in the other room :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

The look on that gecko is giving me super villian vibes. Haha, hes so cute.

2 Likes

It really depends. Generally I study an animals behaviour so that I can pretty much predict what they will do.
I am a watcher…a looker… some animals just aren’t model material! They stress easy, so I don’t tend to use them. Some are angry, defensive, not bothered…they all vary. It’s the individual in them tbh. Not often I catch unpredicted shots. I am patient

5 Likes

He is a villain lol

6 Likes

My compliments for your patients. I’m happy you are so we can enjoy these great shots :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

all thanks to my head meds I am chilled and patient lol

4 Likes

5 Likes