Do these 4 all have Mojave?

These are from a Banana Mojave Clown x Pastel Mojave Clown Pairing. I got 2 BEL Clowns - no Banana in them, but possibly Pastel? I think these are all Pastel Mojave Clowns. I’m not 100% sure though about the second one having Mojave. What do you guys think?

5 Likes

I believe so, but I’d post some pics once they shed and have us confirm then. But pattern/color makes it definitely seem pastave clown

4 Likes

Thanks! They should shed this week. They hatched on the 11th. Was really hoping to get a banana clown or two but oh well. Still a nice clutch.

2 Likes

I can’t help with morphs but man those guys are wicked! Congratulations on a sweet sweet clutch! :+1::blush:

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

They’ve all shed. Unfortunately none were hungry today. I’ll try again in a few days. They’re all sexed though. Just trying to determine if they all have Mojave. I think #1 and #2 do not and #3 and #4 do.

I believe #1 is a Pastel Clown

I believe #2 is a Pastel Clown as well

I believe #3 is a Pastave Clown

And I believe #4 is a Pastave Clown as well.

I have 2 Super Mojave’s from this clutch as well. What’s neat is i have a male and female of each combo here. Anyway, I appreciate any feedback on these id’s. Thanks and hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

2 more pics of #1

6 Likes

Do you still think these 4 all have Mojave? Hard for me to tell.

2 Likes

Personally after seeing the post-shed photos, I definitely don’t think all 4 do.

Could you add a few more pics of #1 and #4? I believe 2&3 to be correctly ID’d by you in your last post, but I’d like to see some better angles of the other 2

2 Likes

Thanks for the help! I’ll take some more pics those tonight and post.

2 Likes

Here are a couple more pics of #1. Really thinking Pastel Clown.

Here are a couple more of #4. Really thinking Pastel Mojave Clown

4 Likes

They are sooooo pretty! I can’t answer your question but again, they are soooo pretty! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes