Do we have a list of different incubation temperatures too hatching date?

Do we have a list of different incubation temperatures too hatching date. (Edit - for ball pythons)

I could not find anything specific, but only some random temperatures in various threads without a full list and sometimes no verification.
Maximum and minimum temperatures tolerable would also be good to be included. Thats hard to find too.

1 Like

I think it would be a lot of work to assemble enough valid data for so many species.

2 Likes

Yess sorry, there seems to be a lot for colubrids, It was just for ball pythons as per the link.
I should have clarified. I will edit.

2 Likes

I think your stats seem very close to me. I personally incubate at 88.5 and I cut but usually only when I see cuts in the eggs or a pip. My incubator at that temp is a 58 day almost always. Sometimes I’ll notice a pip at 57 or nothing tell 59 but very rarely. Been using my same incubator for 8-9 seasons so I have a lot of clutches to go off of. I can’t tell you the temp variations though with any real accurate information. My stat shows high and lows but when you open the door it really goes low for a few min and I don’t think it’s that accurate. That in my opinion is where we might get stuck, with probably not the most accurate account of temp. Fluctuations. Very good thread though, I am very interested in seeing more data from other keepers!

3 Likes

I incubate at 88-89 and get pips on day 57/58, on par with banereptiles.

I have a sensorpush I keep in there so I have very accurate readings of exactly what my eggs are at.

3 Likes

My incubator fluctuates a degree so it’s between 89.5 and 90.5 throughout the entire incubation period. I have pips on day 58/59.

2 Likes