Do you ever look around and feel like ___?

• Yes
  • No
  • Always

0 voters

2 Likes

:joy: This is Amazing.
Itā€™s more ā€˜Geckosā€™ for me :joy:

2 Likes

It does say feel like and not feel exactly like

ā€“ Iā€™ll allow it. :man_judge:

3 Likes

To anyone who answered ā€œNoā€ and ā€œAlways,ā€ Iā€™m interested in your jam.

1 Like

I said no because I only have one snake, but one day I hope to select always and remove the no because my collection has grown so much.

2 Likes

I shouldā€™ve put a disclaimer that I knew that that was you, I love Kai! Good pick for a first noodly boi!

I love, and have had my heart broken by, boas. Iā€™ll tell you that story sometime.

2 Likes

Definitely, when you tell me, I will listen.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve only got 7 snakes, and 7 lizards.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s reasonable!

7 anacondas and 7 monitors? :joy:

2 Likes

7 female mainland Retics and 7 asian water monitors?

2 Likes

Sounds like paradise!

2 Likes

Yes it does :joy: but with one Asian water monitor!

1 Like

I will have one someday! Squad Goals!

2 Likes

2 grey banded king snakes, 2 ball pythons, Mexican black kingsnake, rough scaled sand boa, blood python, 3 leopard geckos, 2 crested geckos, 1 white lined gecko and 1 Cuban false chameleonā€¦ so far. A day gecko coming in a few weeks for sure. And a red bull snake probably in September.

4 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to type that out, I like your taste a lot!

1 Like

Appreciate it. Hoping to get an enclosure built next year for a larger lizard, probably a tegu.

Weā€™ve also started breeding hedgehogs. Currently have 2 adult males and 3 femalesā€¦ and 11 babies.

Anyone want to come to Texas and get some hedgehogs?!?

Plus a Brazilian Short Tailed Opposum, 2 dwarf rabbits, 2 cats and a deaf dog, and an aquarium with 4 goldfish and a koi.

4 Likes

Forgot the two tarantulas and the scorpionā€¦

2 Likes

I have 0 herps and never have so far. Still hoping for my Uromastyx.

4 Likes

We have a dedicated snake room but Iā€™m mostly into Crested Geckos :lizard: although thatā€™s changing since we hatched our first clutch of snakes :snake: Iā€™m hoping to one day have a dedicated room just for them. But thatā€™s way in the future, as will need the kids to move out before I take a room :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Snakes are like ice creamā€¦ Even when you think youā€™re full, thereā€™s room forā€¦

4 Likes