Dog food for skinks

What brands of dog food do you guys feed to your blue tongue skinks? I have been feeding Tiki Dog but have been looking for for any other good brands to add some more variety. Thanks!

And I shall pay the pictures tax as well :wink:

3 Likes

So you need to submit that first picture @logar Logan to the MM monthly contest!

As far as quality dog food brands I suggest Royal Canin, Eukanuba, or Hills Science Diet. Do you feed him kibble or wet? :thinking:

2 Likes

I feed grain free wet dog food! It is definitely one of my favorite pictures :joy:

3 Likes

What about The Farmers Dog wet food?

3 Likes

I feed Irresist-a-Bowls in checken and beef and the Nature’s Recipe from the variety pack. He seems to like the first one better. There are veggies and meat in both kinds. My dude won’t eat bugs or greens for anything.

2 Likes

When I was doing research and looked through multiple groups of what to avoid and not, Instinct Limited Ingredient Grain-free wet dog food has no corn, soy, wheat, potato, grains and comes in lamb, rabbit, and turkey so no beef or fish. also, I and Love and You wet dog food has a multi pack of chicken/veggies and turkey/veggies that has no grain, corn, soy, rice, wheat and pretty much no fillers. However, if you want a bunch of variety then I recommend Viva Raw food which is just straight meat with no additives whatsoever. Viva Raw has chicken, turkey, duck, beef, and rabbit options for dogs and cats.

2 Likes