Double Recessive you’ve never seen before!

I GUARANTEE YOU NOT SEEN ONE LIKE THIS BEFORE! ! !

Introducing The:
TORNADO SANDSTORM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::boom::tada::boom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
From a 6 egg clutch produced by: Dad, Dbl Het Tornado Sandstorm x Mum Dbl Het Tornado Sandstorm giving us:
2x Poss Dbl Hets
2x Tornadoes :tornado: :tornado:
1x Sandstorm (Sadly was dead in egg)
1x TORNADO SANDSTORM

17 Likes

That head! Impressive! Can’t wait to see after the first shed as well! That looks gooood!

5 Likes

Holy cr*p that looks insane. I can’t get over how incredible it is.

1 Like

What STUNNING babies!! :heart_eyes: :fire:

1 Like

So carrying on from the TORNADO SANDSTORM post yesterday, here’s the full clutch apart from the Sandstorm that sadly didn’t make it.

So in order of number of pics for each :tada::
1x Group Shots
2x Tornado No1
1x (No1) 99.9 % Positive they are Dbl Het Tornado/ Sandstorm poss triple het Pied/ Albino/ Toffee.
2x Tornado No2
1x (No2) 99.9 % Positive they are Dbl Het Tornado/ Sandstorm poss triple het Pied/ Albino/ Toffee.

x Tornado Sandstorm

Dad: Dbl Het Tornado Sandstorm poss triple het Pied, Albino, Toffee
Mum: Dbl Het Tornado Sandstorm poss triple het Pied, Albino, Toffee

So everything we produce Tornado/ Sandstorm wise are poss Quad Hets :scream::boom::facepunch:

10 Likes

Outstanding morphs! The tornados look so nice, love their necks and heads, body looks like if it were a equal parts baby between a acid and monsoon, with that crazy, busy pattern! I also like how dark the backs look, really great contrast. And just forget about it when you add the sandstorm morph to it!!

1 Like

Very nice animals mate well done

3 Likes

Wow! Those are some busy patterns. Very cool clutch.

2 Likes

Congrats! Looks awesome, would love to see it with some inc Dom’s like OD, Enchi etc. And as it grows/sheds. Hope to see updates!

Impressive!! Huge congrats👊

1 Like

Amazing and what funky patterns!

1 Like

Don’t forget to post these on both Morphpedia articles as they grow :wink:

Tornado, Sandstorm

1 Like

Good links :wink: