Draco the Fiesty Cornsnake!

Here is our Draco dude. He’s still a little feisty to get out of the enclosure but settles a little once you manage to get him out.

This is how he spends the next 30 to 45 minutes after you put him back into his house.

He is a 2021 snow with poss hets for diffused, strawberry, charcoal and anery. Or so I am told.

7 Likes

Aw, what a beautiful stinker!

4 Likes

He is certainly a looker David and it would be amazing if any of those hets showed up in breeding! But I have never heard of a feisty corn snake! Has he not been handled much? :thinking:

3 Likes

To be honest, he hasn’t been handled enough. But that is going to change now. I’ve got custody of him from our daughter and she just didn’t have time to do it.

And we aren’t breeders. We just love pretty snakes!

3 Likes

Oh ok David my bad! When you mentioned hets I just assumed…… and you know what happens when you assume! Lol😂

2 Likes

I only mentioned the hets because I figured that someone might ask. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well hets or no, Draco is just fine! :+1::100::clap:

3 Likes

Draco is clearly aware that he’s fine! :grin: He won’t get any argument from me. Handsome dude, David, attitude and all. There are a few corns who need some gentling. Not many, but they do exist. He’s in well-experienced hands.

3 Likes

Amen Caryl! I second the thought about Draco being in experienced hands! All will be well! :heart::+1:

2 Likes