Eating our of the palm of my hand l

Here is a moment only reptile people will understand. Tonight my yearling, male Australian Water Dragon not only took a super worm out of the palm of my hand, but he stood on my hand while he ate at. I tried to touch him with the thump after but he jumped back. Still good progress for the big guy. I wish I filmed it though.

7 Likes

Still no pics but video on face book. Also a video of me screwing it up and getting my thumb bit

2 Likes

Ah man! I don’t have fb but I can just imagine in my head! I know the feeling though because not too long ago my little crestie nibbled some Repashy from my finger.

Earning the trust of reptiles is a whole different ballgame but it’s certainly possible! Congratulations @bradburyesqu! :+1::blush::100:

2 Likes

I didn’t either until last week. Q

2 Likes

Let see if this works

Nope videos don’t work. I’m also uploading them to YouTube shorts

2 Likes

Oh I’m so mad! (Not really) My wife just sent me a video of Clyde hanging out on her arm. Now I have to get him in my should. Yes, everything is a competition

3 Likes

Now @bradburyesqu Jerame! Be a good hubby and tell her how proud of her you are! Then try like crazy to get that shoulder thing going!!! :clap::rofl:

2 Likes

I had him in my forearm today. I got him as far as just out side the enclosure he saw my son and jumped back in lol

2 Likes