Eggs yellowing but have veins

And that’s why you never give up on the leaky ones!

3 Likes

Beautiful!! Congratulations on your gorgeous babies! It is extra wonderful to see them emerge from worrisome eggshells, isn’t it? Way to hang in there - everybody!

3 Likes

I love the one with the white body and just the head coloring that is fire right there :fire:. Butttt why they gotta be so cute :exploding_head: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: yall are getting me addicted to all these various snakes yall post. :snake: :skull: omg i almost missed the grey one with just the head markings that one too is :fire:. Now i wish i had both of them.

3 Likes

@rmleone seems you’re a fan of super condas! I find this forum and peoples’ posts tempting me all the time. Heck, I just put a down payment on my third hognose, I had ZERO when I joined. They’re by far one of my favourite species.

@ghsaltie I’m so, so glad you have seven stunners there, nature is amazing with how much these noodles can seemingly go through so early in development while coming out the other side completely unscathed. Got any fun name ideas?

3 Likes

I may pick up a super conda :snake::fire: :heart: i love how just the heads are colored.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I’m glad I’m not the only one infatuated with them :laughing:. I am so glad I did not give up on them. Especially the one that had the yolk material slip out, everyone I spoke to was sure it’d be a goner. She was the last one to hatch, the reddish normal conda, but she’s doing really well. I actually had to fly out to Ohio the evening that the first two pipped so I was a nervous wreck that whole weekend not being able to watch over them.
@rmleone you have excellent taste, but I might be biased :smile:. In my opinion normal supercondas are underrated and so aesthetically appealing. I am really happy I got at least one this year.
@noodlehaus no name ideas, unfortunately I don’t have any plans to keep any this year. I like two or three more than the rest but they don’t really have a good place with my long term goals. I don’t have the heart to give them names because that would just make it so much harder to sell them.

4 Likes

That albino superconda is my jam :smirk:. I really really like it :wink:, especially if it a female.

3 Likes

That albino superconda is a male, I’ve got a single female super from the first clutch :wink: :wink: she is super sassy just like her mom.

4 Likes