Email Icon lost after re adding MM App

I accidentally deleted my MM app and had to re add it. However my email icon did not come back at the top. This is stupid on my part but how do I get it back? I’m such a klutz! Lol!

TIA! :upside_down_face:

At @eaglereptiles can you look at this? @caron can you send a screenshot of what you are seeing in your end?

2 Likes

Sorry it took me a couple of minutes to figure out how to screenshot! Lol! I’m old school! :joy:
I wonder if I email a seller it will reappear? Anyway here goes the screenshots. I don’t remember which screen the email icon was on! Sorry for the trouble!

1 Like

And @eaglereptiles I have never used screen shots before s……that’s why so hap hazard

1 Like

Try deleting and reinstalling the app and seeing if that fixes the issue. It might not but should just try something.

1 Like

Ok I will delete again and re install.

1 Like

Let me know!!!

1 Like

No it didn’t work. That is what started the problem initially because I had deleted the app by mistake. I am thinking that the icon appeared after I made the first inquiry about a snake after I first joined MM a couple of years ago. Maybe the next time I inquire about an animal the icon will come back. I think I may have lost all of my past emails and data……… but it was my own fault

1 Like

Thank you for logging back in lol :joy:. I am happy that it fixed it!

2 Likes

Lol! I was confused though because I could see and do everything but the email part. I’m just glad somewhere along the way I was prompted to log back in. :joy::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

And now I know how to do a screenshot! You have to take into account that I am an old lady!!!:rofl:

1 Like

I’m a little confused :sweat_smile:… nothing new there…
We were talking about messages on MM correct?
And @lumpy has helped you fix this?

The solution was you had not logged back in since redownloading the app?

That is what it appears :wink:

1 Like