Enchi x Pastel Champagne

What do u think of those 3 ones ?

0.1 Enchi Champagne

0.1 Champagne

0.1 Champagne

Those two lower ones are Pastel Champagne and maybe Pastel (Enchi?) Champagne

7 Likes

I know very little about champagnes so far, but those are gorgeous! Hope somebody more helpful is able to chime in for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have these shed out yet? Champagnes are fun in the way they change with shedding, especially pastel champs, they get more color each time
looks like you got 1 enchi champ, 2 champs, 2 pastel champ.

5 Likes

Yrs they have! But I think that one lost a cool silvergray color when shed… :smile::smile:

5 Likes

they are so beautiful!

1 Like

Are you sure that there is no enchi in that one pastel :thinking:

I’ve hatched a handful of enchi champagne combos and I’m leaning towards 3 champagne and 2 pastel champagne. When I see the circles on the champagne’s back I usually rule out enchi. Enchi champagnes usually have lots of pattern/banding that go down to the belly. All the sides of yours are clean which make me think just champagne. The pastel champagnes will be a little dirty and have a little yellow, but if enchi was in there you’d see a lot more yellow banding.
Here’s a couple of pastel enchi champagnes I’ve hatched this year and the top is in deep blue with it’s first shed and the bottom has shed once. Even in deep blue you can see all the yellow pattern. From my experience there’s been no question as soon as they crawl out of the egg if there’s enchi in the snake, at least with champagne and pastel champagne.
Hope that helps a little.
Steven

4 Likes

Well You are obviously right! We thought that it has yellow spots, but soooo little in the sides. But those pictures helped :relieved:

3 Likes

Thanks @skm0308 pics always help. I just hatched an enchi pastel x super enchi champ clutch but they were in shed and it wouldn’t help show the difference with them being in shed. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

What a beautiful clutch @halina :smiley:

1 Like