Error in the app

Figured I’d share since this is the 2nd time I’ve had this issue pop up for me today while browsing listings, and the first time I’ve ever seen it was today, so I figure I’d grab a screenshot and post it up here for others to see. It happened when I first clicked on an ad, and said “oops! That page cannot be found” or something of that nature, then going back to the search listings, and it just lagged for a few seconds before this popped up.

(Edited the first line so it didn’t seem like I was trying to be combative, just raising awareness!)

5 Likes

I’ve never seen this one before. I am going to tag Thomas so he will see this. @eaglereptiles

5 Likes

It’s a sign… to stop getting animals… :rofl:

6 Likes

Nonsense! No such thing

5 Likes

And @nswilkerson1 I wish somebody would send ME that sign! :rofl:

4 Likes

Have you seen this since?

Can you tell me what category or ad you were looking at?
What device are you using?

3 Likes

I saw it twice yesterday, this was the second time. Not since.
Using iPhone 13 Pro.
Shopping in the ball python category

3 Likes

@nswilkerson1 Can you give me some steps on what you were doing exactly and how we may be able to reproduce this?

4 Likes

I unfortunately (fortunately?) haven’t seen it happen since. I was simply scrolling through the ball python listings, clicked the next page button, clicked on an ad. The page popped up saying that the page couldn’t be found, went back, and then it seemed to be a little laggy and weird, and as I clicked on the next page button, this popped up.

Maybe it was just a one off fluke, I’m not sure.

3 Likes