Greetings, I am normally very shy and am afraid of coming off too strong. I have contacted a breeder about the snake that I want, but they haven’t hatched yet. He told me they were close, but not quite ready. When is it acceptable to ask to have my name put to one of the snakes, to make sure I get one.
I have been told by other people in the community that he is a great breeder with quality animals and I’ve asked about food, but are there other questions that I should be asking? Should I ask them now or wait? I’m sorry if these are silly questions, but I’m very new to this and again, don’t want to come off too strong.