Eurydactylodes question

A local breeder that I know recently started breeding Eurydactylodes agoricolae, so I was thinking of getting some when I have the money, and I was wondering whether I would be able to cohab some in a 2ft cube enclosure. I’ve heard some mixed information on this subject. I don’t want to breed them however, but I also don’t want to unnecessarily stress out the geckos, so if this is not possible, thats totally fine, I was just wondering.

1 Like

@elementalherps might be able to help since I think they have a pair of all the species in this genus.

3 Likes

They’re amazing, we are getting some next year. A few friends breed them, all the types too, bloody jealous haha.

They keep a trio in a 45x45x60 exo if I remember rightly!
Such an amazing species :blush:

3 Likes

Whoops, took a few days off.

You can cohab Eury’s depending on the individual gecko. I would wait until they were adults before introducing them. You can keep multiple females in an enclosure, 1 male and 1 female or 1 male and several females. Just watch to make sure there’s no aggression, provide PLENTY of hides, basking ledges and multiple feeding stations.

Vieillardi and Agricolae are the more territorial species, whereas Occidentalis and Symmetricus don’t seem bothered by tank mates. A 2’ cube would be plenty of space for 2 or 3 :slight_smile:

3 Likes