Events with Animals at the Venue [3206]

I’m thinking at some point that the events feature will gain popularity and become more widely used. It would be awesome for sellers to be able to tag animal listings as “going to the show” then have a link to the show the animal is going to. A feature like this would not only give potential buyers who are going to shows an idea of what will be there, it will also create a sense of urgency for a non-local buyer to go ahead and contact a seller to snatch up something before it heads to that show.

8 Likes

I think that’s a cool idea!

5 Likes

I like it, it would also help to reduce shipping costs (if the buyer is close to the show).

4 Likes

This is an incredible idea. I love the events function, but I would really like to know not just which breeders will be there, but what they’re bringing. More than once I’ve gone to a show in hopes of finding a specific morph, only to find no one with what I’m looking for.

5 Likes

We already support breeders adding themself to the event.
We support floor plans.
In the future vendors will be able to tag themselves on the floor plan for events where the promoter isn’t providing us with the assignments.
And yes, we also have this feature on our list - for vendors to indicate animals they’re bringing. We like it too. :wink:

4 Likes