Everybody show off your colubrids!

I think nearly every snake I like aside from hots like vipers and elapids are all colubrids. I just don’t feel a spark for pythons or boas for the most part.

These are all incredible beautiful serpents!! Keep em coming :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aside from Plains Hognose, I’ve also got these two. The last one is a very new acquisition.

15 Likes

OK I’ve GOT to know where to get one of those!!! My wife is going to flip out over this one! That’s amazing!

1 Like

WOW :heart_eyes:. Where did you get her I must have one of these!

1 Like

Thanks! I named her Gracie after Grace Slick from how she looked in the 60’s when she was with Airplane…… absolutely smoking good looking in my opinion :grinning: to me that was the perfect name for her

1 Like

The Black Gap Ghosts are really awesome in person too. It was really hard for me to part with a pair I had that I was going to try to breed but I had to think realistically how much time I would have to devote to getting baby gray bands to eat. I’m going full throttle with the splotched Nelson milksnake projects I got going on and I think it’s going to take just of all my free time after work to do it right and give them the attention they need. I work a lot :grinning: still have some time before I retire and my snakes will definitely give me something positive to do when I don’t work anymore. Between them and snowboarding I’ll be one happy senior faquer :grinning:

1 Like

Bruce one of my palmetto corns and the only one that cooperates during photo shoots lol

11 Likes

Grey banded kingsnake male

Grey banded kingsnake female

13 Likes

LOVE those gray banded!! And that corn snake is beautiful as well. My wife said that I can start getting my colubrid collection going more after the first of the year! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Here is my collection. (All corn snakes). They all look chunky because they ate yesterday.:blush:

Romeo: Amber tessera

Quicksilver: Snow (my feisty boy :roll_eyes:) Got me on the hand againnn yesterday

Margarita: Amelanistic (Hiding in her log)

Sunfire: Extreme reverse okeetee

Marmalade: Ultramel tessera

Baby’s 1.2 (margaritas babys😊)

9 Likes

Beautiful snakes!

3 Likes

11 Likes

I love how the first corn has a heart on her head. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Such beautiful creatures, everybody! I never get tired of seeing the beautiful variety in everyone’s collections.

I happened to take some of my corns out for a photo shoot today. Got some decent shots and whole bunch of pics of a nice body with a bllurrrry head. :laughing: This is Sunlight. I’m 95% sure she’s a Citrine but should know for sure after breeding next season. She looked different as a hatchling from the xanthic snows I’ve produced. (Parents were Caramel Ghost Stripe het Amel X Caramel het Anery, Amel, Hypo, Stripe.)

6 Likes

Here Is Odin, Sunlight’s sire.

8 Likes

This is Victory, Upper Keys Caramel Diffused. She’s a twin!

10 Likes

Hypo Fox Snake

8 Likes

7 Likes

Sonoran Gopher (Lajitas) TSK Line

9 Likes

That’s pretty! So light.

1 Like