Everyone's favorite morphs to work with?!?

Hey! I was wondering what everyone’s favorite morphs are in terms of what you’re currently working with?

I think for breeders mine is currently the leopard gene but I’m raising up a lot of blood combos that could probably steal the spotlight when they’re ready!
Below are some of the leopard combos and hets we produced last year at Upscale Addictions

8 Likes

Very nice leopards you have produced. I am also working with the leopard gene. I produced leopards and pure Sonoran hypo leopards. I love the gene so varied in pattern and colour. I am also hoping the produce some albino leopards and if the odds gods are in my favour sharp sunglow leopards.:crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

High hopes for you! The albino genes are amazing when mixed with leopard, I’m also hoping to get there

Thank you. I will be working with a dh female and a Th male so would be really chuffed with even 1 albino leopard and 1 sunglow leopard.

1 Like

Right now VPI and Sharp Albino. In love with those genetics.

1 Like

I need to get into the VPI stuff have seen some amazing VPI Boa’s lately.

1 Like

I just picked up a VPI Pink Panther Sunglow poss Jungle girl, she’s outstanding

4 Likes

She sure is wow stunning boa :astonished:

1 Like

Working toward a variety of things but since everyone’s talking about leopards. Here is a VPI het Leopard should be fun!

3 Likes

That would be such a great project!!! I’m excited to see how those look

Unfortunately, I do not own any Boas. BUT, I’d love to have an IMG. Some beautiful boas in this thread!

2 Likes

Lindy Line T+ (Costa Rican T+ project)

6 Likes

I do not breed morphs but if I were to do so I would work with Costa Rican T+.

4 Likes

I try to bring them to the next Level :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am biased, but the Costa Rican T+ gene is one that I am really excited about. Here are two I produced this season: Orange tail hypo Costa Rican T+ leopard male and a female Costa Rican t+ motley. What a pairing this will be in 4 years. I produced the parents of these boas and slowly raised them. This season we also produced a nice litter of double het Costa Rican T+ Black eyed anerys. CR%20pics|690x493

1 Like

Do you have any up for sale either on MorphMarket or somewhere I can take a look at what you have?