Everyone's favorite morphs to work with?!?

Hey! I was wondering what everyone’s favorite morphs are in terms of what you’re currently working with?

I think for breeders mine is currently the leopard gene but I’m raising up a lot of blood combos that could probably steal the spotlight when they’re ready!
Below are some of the leopard combos and hets we produced last year at Upscale Addictions

10 Likes

Very nice leopards you have produced. I am also working with the leopard gene. I produced leopards and pure Sonoran hypo leopards. I love the gene so varied in pattern and colour. I am also hoping the produce some albino leopards and if the odds gods are in my favour sharp sunglow leopards.:crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

High hopes for you! The albino genes are amazing when mixed with leopard, I’m also hoping to get there

1 Like

Thank you. I will be working with a dh female and a Th male so would be really chuffed with even 1 albino leopard and 1 sunglow leopard.

2 Likes

Right now VPI and Sharp Albino. In love with those genetics.

2 Likes

I need to get into the VPI stuff have seen some amazing VPI Boa’s lately.

2 Likes

I just picked up a VPI Pink Panther Sunglow poss Jungle girl, she’s outstanding

5 Likes

She sure is wow stunning boa :astonished:

2 Likes

Working toward a variety of things but since everyone’s talking about leopards. Here is a VPI het Leopard should be fun!

7 Likes

That would be such a great project!!! I’m excited to see how those look

Unfortunately, I do not own any Boas. BUT, I’d love to have an IMG. Some beautiful boas in this thread!

3 Likes

Lindy Line T+ (Costa Rican T+ project)

8 Likes

I do not breed morphs but if I were to do so I would work with Costa Rican T+.

4 Likes

I try to bring them to the next Level :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am biased, but the Costa Rican T+ gene is one that I am really excited about. Here are two I produced this season: Orange tail hypo Costa Rican T+ leopard male and a female Costa Rican t+ motley. What a pairing this will be in 4 years. I produced the parents of these boas and slowly raised them. This season we also produced a nice litter of double het Costa Rican T+ Black eyed anerys. CR%20pics|690x493

1 Like

I’m a classic man, Jungle, Aztec, Motley’s for recessives Sharp, blood, and leopard but I really believe it’s more co dom then recessive (hence visual hets, can’t think of another recessive that works like that)

6 Likes

3 Likes

Very nice snakes and very educational for me. Since I am just starting with boas. I still have to learn a lot about mutations and such.