Everything is Rosy today!

Watching tv with Merk, my Rosy boa except I am watching the tv and he is watching me! Lol!

9 Likes

I can’t get any of my Rosys to sit still for more than a minute.

2 Likes

Lol! Merk was out and about this afternoon so I thought I would commune with him a bit. He is very laid back for a baby. He seems very curious and did not try to run away when I reached for him.

3 Likes

Thats good all 3 of mine bite me :joy: of course its probably a combo of me not really holding them and just not use to it. My Rosys seem to have two modes hide and be out looking for food :joy: once in a while they will come to say hi but thats probably them saying "where’s my mouse lady?:mouse2: :joy:. I been bit by all 3 good thing i keep small non venomous snakes.

2 Likes

Maybe Merk was actually looking for food too! Lol! I got nailed by my Brazilian Rainbow boa once but it was totally my fault. My hand got on the way! He latched on between my thumb and forefinger and wrapped part of his body around my arm.

Of course the blood flowed but I waited until he realized I was not his rat and then he finally let go. I suffered in silence because my husband would have been furious!:confounded:

My hand was pretty bruised but the bite wounds healed quickly.

3 Likes

Im glad it wasn’t worse, Iliana bit me but it didn’t hurt didn’t even bleed. I think it was more a “i don’t trust you, get away” type of bite.

2 Likes

Quick bite story lol, I was taking pictures of Kai in his enclosure. I had my big lens pointed at him was using manual focus :man_facepalming:. He launched out and grabbed my hand and coiled before I even looked up from the eyepiece. Definitely game me a scare.

3 Likes

Lol! After the initial shock of “oh c…p”!:weary: it’s really not as dire as it seems!

Thanks for sharing! :grinning:

2 Likes