Favorite orange ghost morph?

I love the Orange ghost morph, both as it appears in hatchlings and as it develops in adults. Here is my mimosa baby boy, one of my favorite orange ghost combinations. I love the slow waves of transition from orange to purple. Easily my favorite champagne combo, as well!

I only wish I could afford my very favorite combo, high quality orange ghost genetic stripe combinations, especially with Mojave in the mix.

But even just a one gene orange ghost is thing of great beauty, both as a neonate and especially as an adult.

What are your favorite orange ghost combinations? Post pictures of your animals if you work in this project, particularly adults!

5 Likes

Hands down my favorite I’ve seen (and own) with Orange Ghost is GHI.

I’ve also seen some exceptional stuff recently with Red Stripe.

2 Likes

Appreciate that. To my knowledge, I’m currently the only one producing them. There should be at least one more guy producing some this season.

Before the RS Hypos, cinnamon/black pastel hypos were my favorite combo.

2 Likes

I owned a SPOG back when they were fairly new. He definitely the most colorful BP I ever owned. Now they are pretty commonplace but I still think they are beautiful. I also really like ultraglow and orange hypo pied.

1 Like

I have produced my fair share of hypo combos over the years and one of my favorites is of course one I did not produce.

8 Likes

5 Likes

We are working on a Hypo Mystic Potion project and I want to add GHI and Shatter to it.

2 Likes

Black pastel orange ghost is one of my faves. I like any of the dark morphs mixed with ghost for the contrast.

Sorry for the cruddy photo

5 Likes

My other favorite which I did not produced either

5 Likes

Hypo fire spider, I love the grays in this girl.

Hypo pastel enchi lesser I’m not sure which is my favorite, they all are my favorite for different reasons.

4 Likes

Hands my favorite is the super chocolate OG

1 Like