Favorite reptile expo

What’s your favorite reptile expo you’ve ever been to? For me, it’s REXPO, but I’m going to a new expo in three days, so we’ll see which one is better.

NARBC in Dallas…and there’s one this weekend!! And guess who’s going?

Yep me and WHOLE BUNCH of other people!

2 Likes

Anahiem reptile super show was the best one ive been to in a while

Yay! Maybe I’ll see you there :wink:

Tinley for sure

1 Like

I’ve never really been to any of the big ones. I will be going to the hamburg reptile show in december though, that’s a bit of a bigger one.

1 Like

Hamburg in Pa?
I was at one at the beginning of the year!
It had an amazing variety!
My only problem was it soo cramped and people are always trying to force you move.
But in spite of that, I really enjoyed it.
I like the Gettysburg expo quite a bit too.

I want to go to the NARBC Tinley show in October, but don’t know if I’ll be able to actually attend because my fiancé can’t get the Friday before off and he works third shift.

Can’t call in because he doesn’t have anymore EPTO days, and if he did he’d get written up and also lose out on his bonuses.

So we’re basically gonna have to count on him being able to convince one of the two coworkers who have that Friday before off already to see if they’d be willing to cancel so he can try scheduling that day off. It sucks lmao

As for the actual topic at hand, I’ve really only attended the smaller local shows, but I do enjoy attending the Show Me Snakes shows. Haven’t been able to go to any other big ones though!

2 Likes

im thinking abt going to one in Las Vegas next September or one in san Diego

1 Like

Daytona was a crazy, fun experience, coming from the small expo’s we have here in BC. I’d love to check out the Super Show once the borders open :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m hoping to go to tinley next october!

1 Like