Favorite Site For Learning Morphs?

Hi!

I’m still pretty new to the corn snake world, and I am having a bit of trouble finding a website that gives me details about morphs and the differences between them. Anyone have a favorite place for me to learn?

Thank you!

1 Like

I think that @eaglereptiles can assist you :wink:. He has some good info of his own that he has created.

2 Likes

It used to have much better descriptions but Ian’s Viv is still the most up to date photographic guide to corn morphs out there.

And I think they are pretty hard to get in print but you can buy all the issues in digital format of Charles Pritzel’s Corn Morph Guides, the last one published is 2011, so a lot of newer stuff isn’t covered and some genes have probably proven out to be different than what was thought at the time but all of the editions are still useful.
http://cornguide.com/index.php

And I’m sure some of us here can help with more specific questions you might have.

2 Likes

I’m not up to cornsnakes just yet :wink:.
I’m ~ halfway through the Ball Python Encyclopedia, (though I’m working on bulking each page at the minute rather than adding new ones) and a good few pages into the Boa Constrictor Encyclopedia.

I already have plans to try and team up with a few guys on here and make a start on colubrids but it’s still a long while off.

3 Likes

Haha oh I thought this was for bp’s and genetics in general. Like the basics of codom, dominant, and recessives

2 Likes

I’m thanking you in advance for it! I did see the BP stuff. You put a ton of work into that!!

1 Like

No worries, I’m still learning all that too and the ball python stuff is helpful for that :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The links in a reply to a previous thread might help:

1 Like