February Arlington question

I’m moving in a few weeks… that being said I was considering vending the Arlington show in February. How is the foot traffic for this show? I know a lot of breeders don’t have a ton of babies that time of year.

2 Likes

I’ve never been to the one in February (I’m considering going this year) but the ones in March are busy by my standards but I’m sure it’s nothing compared to Tinley or the other really large expos

1 Like

I went to the Arlington show this year and it was pretty busy, even though I went in later in the day!

2 Likes

I used to attend the Feb show every year then life changed. I’ve always felt that the show was quite good. Even got my friends to buy their first 2 snakes at that show.

Mind you, my comparisons are NARBC Anaheim and Reptile Super Shows here in SoCal.

If you have animals when others don’t, I think that’s a good thing.

My 2 cents worth.

Cheers,
Erik

2 Likes

I’ve been to both NARBC’s in Arlington this year and I thought foot traffic was pretty brisk. We always go on Saturday morning. The April show this year was PACKED!

There are also a few Repticon shows in Grapevine each year, and one almost monthly called the Lone Star Reptile Expo.

We like our reptile expos in Texas!

So come on down. I know I will be there!

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s a 12 hr drive to Arlington so I’m not sure how many I can do in a year lol. But if you had to pic what would be your favorites there and when do they happen?

NARBC is my favorite. Its more spread out and, and more vendors. The Repticon shows are a little bigger, but seem to be dropping off in size over the last few shows. Not as many vendors and visitors. You have to buy a time slot to visit and I think folks don’t want the hassle. Or spend $5 more and stay as long as you like. The Lone Star shows are a small venue and a LOT of people show up. So there will be a lot of visitors to your table. From a customer standpoint…its crowded!

2 Likes

Thank you I really appreciate the detailed info

1 Like

No worries! Reach out anytime!

2 Likes

I’ve been to a couple of the lone star shows and like said above there is a lot of people compared to the size of the expo. From my experience there are some bumps and accidental pushes while walking around (always followed by an excuse me because the community is great)

2 Likes

One is coming up this Saturday. Probably gonna go.

2 Likes

I’m still in Michigan and just got done with Tinley… but hopefully gonna do some shows after getting settled

2 Likes