Female Pied Blood Laying Eggs

Hey everyone! Here is our Pied Red Blood Python laying eggs. She was bred to T+ Albino Pixel (Golden Eye Batik). Long term project, but we are very excited for this next step!

Check out our website for more www.coldbloodedearth.com

18 Likes

Just so I understand since I didn’t know pied was in blood pythons. Is a batik a Burmese retic? Or what’s the pairing there? So are they a 3 way hybrid? Im not too familiar with hybrids so just curious.

3 Likes

This is not a hybrid.

The Pied is pure Python brongersmai and the sire is a Golden Eye Batik aka Pixel also pure Python brongersmai. We do not work with hybrids.

9 Likes

Thanks for the clarification and sorry for the confusion. I checked MorphMarket and didn’t see any Pieds listed for any of the short tailed pythons, or even a category for it. So I shouldn’t have assumed. It looks awesome. Something I didn’t know existed within this species.

5 Likes

No worries! There is a lot to learn about these animals. Hope to share more of what we are doing with all of you here on MM.

9 Likes

The pied is amazing! Have not seen one yet, just a great looking morph! It will be such a huge hit with all the other short tail morphs out there to put in it. Can’t wait to see it in albino!

5 Likes

Congratulations! I’m not a breeder but I am always amazed to see eggs surrounded by snakes! Best of the best to you in your endeavors! Can’t wait to see what hatches! :pray::snake::+1::heart::blush:

2 Likes

Nick, I for one would be thrilled to see you regularly contribute here on this forum. Bloods are getting more popular and resources are somewhat limited - especially when compared to ball pythons.
The pied is incredible! Maybe in 20 years when the project is well established I’ll be able to afford one!

8 Likes

This is amazing! I cant wait until there are enough het pieds available to invest into the project. Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

I would love a pied lol :joy:. Really, if you know, you ever want to get rid of one :upside_down_face:.

5 Likes