Finally decided on a logo

Royal forest pythons finally has a logo!
Also just a quick update
New DG male was picked up by the courier today so not long till he arrives

11 Likes

very nice!
both the snake and the logo :smiley:

2 Likes

Thankyou!
Appreciate it

Congrats both looks amazing! Figuring out name and logo can be a difficult task for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks alot!
Definitely agree it’s hard for sure I’m happy with this logo but also debating as to if I need to change something to incorporate trees with the forest name but either way it will do well for now!

1 Like

It’s really nice as it is. But a few trees in the bottom blank space wouldn’t look out of place either. :+1::+1:

i wouldnt change anything above the name, if you wanted to make it tree like, perhaps creating a “trunk” that goes down the center and spreads out underneath the name, with that idea i would test normal root ends, or replacing the root ends with snake heads.

1 Like

Youll have to pretend for a second that im not artistically challenged, but something like this.

2 Likes

Thankyou!
Definitely looking into that as an improvement it’s really tough as I’m trying for a very simple design definitely will morph over time I think

1 Like

That’s a great idea Thankyou!
I’ll definitely have a go at changing it up I’m very useless with photoshop so may look awful but worth a shot!
Do appreciate it

1 Like

It cant look any worse than my example haha!

Nice logo i dig it

At least you put in the work for a proper logo it looks great!

1 Like