Finally! First clutch has pipped!

Nope, not hard either. Thank you for the help, I will definitely be keeping an eye on it!

Thank you! I love them too, they are so small and cute!

1 Like

Last update for this post! The Super Fire baby had separated itself from the yolk overnight, so here is a full picture of it!

All in all, I like what I got, though I wish I got another Vanilla Cream combo lol. I will make a new post after they shed to help with identifying the babies. I think I have a pretty good idea of what they are, but it doesn’t hurt to have a second opinion.

4 Likes

Wow nice looking clutch grats… :fire::fire::fire:

Fire Sulfur given the paring you listed. Super fire isnt a possibility based on what I read of your pairing. It looks very much like a super sulfur but again thats not possible given your pairings. great looking snake tho

1 Like

Fire and Sulfur are allelic, so they will still make a white (or mostly white) snake with black eyes. I even heard that people believe that Sulfur is just a different line of Fire or even just Fire with a different name. I personally don’t have much experience with Sulfur, and it seems just like Fire in my opinion, so I just said Super Fire to keep things kinda simple. But if I were to sell them, then I would put down Sulfur and Fire as the genes instead of just Super Fire, as there are people who believe that they are different.