First babies!

My sister’s first gargoyle babies have hatched from her favorite gargoyle gecko’s Blizzard and Gooey.Here are the proud parents and their hatchlings.I’m so excited to see them grow up!

6 Likes

So cool. Congrats to you and your sister!

1 Like

Adorable little gargs! It’ll be awesome to watch them grow. :heart: :lizard:

2 Likes

Yes I can’t wait till they are older. Their Dad is odd color wise.Fired down he looks white with black markings and Fired up he is a dark brown with hidden yellow.I’m kinda hoping his babies inherit his phantom eye that would be neat!

5 Likes

One of the babies is developing really cool stripes on it’s back. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Congrats! The babies are looking cute! I’ve got two eggs incubating of my own, can’t wait for them. Is the dad the one in the very first pic of your first post? I’m a massive fan of yellows on Gargs

2 Likes

Yes the Dad is in the first pic and in my messages below demonstrating how he looks fired up and down. :smiley:

2 Likes

Those parents are WILD! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Does dad have one phantom eye, or is it just the lighting/angle of the photo?

1 Like

Both of the Dad’s eyes LOOK Phantom eyed (yes the pic is fairly accurate color wise)but I am not expert enough to call it that since it’s kinda rare! :woman_shrugging: plus his eyes have recently been looking dark on one side and the other a little lighter but still phantomy. I could try to get some more recent pics of his eyes later? I find his eyes look darkest when he is fired up! I definitely say the lighting in the second pic of him is making his eyes look lighter than they are.Cause both his eyes look almost black in darker lighting and higher emotions.

3 Likes

The first pic in your original post made me think he definitely looks phantom eyed. I’ve seen it be one eye or both, and usually they darken up as they get older. I’d keep an eye on the babies too, if they end up getting it then you could know for sure if he has it.

I personally think they can look really cool with phantom eyes.

3 Likes

Yesss I love the look of Phantom eyes! I think it looks so neat! It would be awesome if the babies had it too.Also the mom Gooey we think is gravid again cause she has been looking huge the past few weeks!

2 Likes

Finally got the last baby to fire up for me!It is ALWAYS fired down. Aren’t those yellow stripes so pretty? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think both babies are yellow base but if I’m wrong please correct!Here is the second one.

2 Likes