First baby of 2023! 🦎

20/04/2023, first baby of 2023 is here!! :face_holding_back_tears::black_heart:
That extreme… that tiger… those portholes!
I think we are starting this year amazingly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

That baby is super cute! I love the side patterns.

5 Likes

Congratulations on the birth! Do I see fish swimming in the background? Just curious :face_with_monocle: lol!

2 Likes

Soooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: congrats
What was the pairing? And what was it you was hoping for?
I’m going re pair my geckos again :sob:

3 Likes

Koi pond?!

1 Like

Haha yes we have a koi pond!
Actually just added a window to the roof today :rofl:

4 Likes

16 days old :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Sooooooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

He is a super cutie! I love his tail! Such a sweet little baby! :lizard::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

3 Likes

Cute gecko and love your pokémon bracelet too lol. I think i’m gonna name my boa Dratini after the pokémon Dratini cause i really like pokémon :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I didn’t even notice the Pokémon bracelet. I love Pokémon also :sweat_smile:

I was tempted to use Pokémon as my naming method but decided against it s would be so confusing when talking with my kiddos :rofl:

3 Likes

Omg that would be an amazing name!
My daughter got me to wear it. She’s also Pokemon mad :rofl:

3 Likes

Yaayyy!
I do want to use Raichu for one I won’t lie, it just seems like a cool name for a gecko… :sweat_smile:

My Fav Pokémon is Bulbasaur but unsure what I could use for…
Maybe I need another Tortoise… :turtle:

4 Likes

Maybe a yellow Lilly White named raichu? I still haven’t named my firebee :scream: so I might name her raichu :crazy_face::thinking::smirk:

Tortoise named bulbasaur, that would be awesome.

My fav Pokémon is Eevee & all all the evolutions! My eldest named his black pewter ball python Umbre short for Umbreon :grin:

4 Likes

Literally the idea for next year :joy:

5 Likes

Great minds think alike :blush: I’d love a yellow Lilly White, but I’m not purchasing one as I really want to work with the soft scale project more and of line to save for an axanthic one day :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Yellow lillywhites will be next year when Yugo is ready!

I can’t wait to see ya babs I won’t lie!

4 Likes

I’m really hopeful for a super soft but I’m getting nervous she won’t lay :scream:

I may need to rethink my soft scale project :sob:

Kona is one of my favourites, but she doesn’t seem to like the male geckos :grimacing:

5 Likes

I’m planning in naming all my baby cresties after Pokemon Protagonists once I start breeding. At least for one year. There’s a lot of good names in that group.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for you to update us when you do :blush:

2 Likes