First ball clutch out... So much confusion

Congrats on this clutch, they are all AMAZING! This one is my favourite. Unfortunately I can’t help with ID. But just had to comment :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I feel you there, I joke about wanting it, but its so unique, theres definitely no way i could afford it any time soon haha

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m quite certain that all these gorgeous babies are waaaaaay out of my price range. Oh well, a gal can dream!

3 Likes

They had all shed out and eaten a few times. Mine are very literally right out of the egg and have not pigmented up yet. In a few weeks I am certain they will look radically different.

Not necessarily… Honestly, if none of these end up being SuperAsphalt then most likely all of them will end up available

10 Likes

Now that’s a lush clutch!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Wow! They are so light, I thought they were Super Pastel.

Actually thought they were Banana Freeway combos at first glance of the full tub pic lol.

Congrats! Freeway/Highway/YB Complex is always crazy cool. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

If it stays anywhere close to that coloration, you will have absolutely no issue finding a buyer haha! And thanks for the link to the other topic! It looked like some people knew the pairing but i just couldnt find it xD, makes sense it was in a different topic :).

5 Likes

Looking up the pairing, id hazard a guess that pic number 2 has specter as well. That stripe is extremely dominant and almost looks like the super form, but could be pairing with freeway to look like that.

If it doesnt lighten, my guess is freeway, enchi, specter.

Just a thought, im not hugely experienced at this, just figured id have a fun guess :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can we have more pics once they shed please? Might be easier to ID? :smirk:

5 Likes

You get banana in this Travis and I’ll be on the first flight over :wink::heart_on_fire:

Amazing clutch!

7 Likes

That combo is not possible. Freeway is AsphaltYB so could not have Specter in there since it is in the same gene complex

Fully plant to post post-shed pics though I doubt they will make much difference LOL

Do not work with Banana. Not a gene that interests me

7 Likes

I thought specter was in the superstripe complex according to morphpedia? Unless asphalt and yb are as well. Ill have to spend more time trying to learn all the complex haha.

Edit- just checked the complex topic, yup asphalt and yb are superstripe complex, makes sense specter cant be there then

Edit 2- the stripe seems more super stripe than freeway to me, so ill change my guess to say its specter with either yb or asphalt. When i see freeway, it is usally more broken up like the lines on a road instead of a solid stripe.

Entirely likely im wrong haha

4 Likes

Got no clue, but got plenty of admiration! They’re gorgeously gorgeous gorgeousness!!!

2 Likes

Resurrecting this for updates, they are just so danged pretty :stuck_out_tongue: @t_h_wyman

I do not have any current pics on this computer, I will see if I can throw them in the lightbox this weekend. In the interim, you can check out some kinda recent pics on the ‘Offspring Group’ page for this clutch:

1 Like

Its missing the best one! Haha. That 1.0 freeway enchi pin was a stunner im super interested to see how his pattern and colors are developing!

1 Like

It may have been a superstripe enchi from the sounds of it? The stripe was mostly solid and fairly thick. specter was in the mix as well.

Either way, yeah that animal was beautiful and an updated photo would be awesome to see.

2 Likes