First ball clutch out... So much confusion

Breed a pair of compound heterozygotes together, I said… ID will be easy I said…

What in Hades name was I thinking?!
Full clutch

The only one I am positive about; 1.0 Freeway

I think this is a 1.0 Freeway Enchi Pin

Maybe (???) a 1.0 Freeway Pastel Pin

1.0 SuperStripe Pastel :man_shrugging:t4:

1.0 SuperStripe Pastel Pin :man_shrugging:t4: :man_shrugging:t4: :man_shrugging:t4:

And pretty sure these are 0.2 Freeway Enchi Pastel Pin

And some comparison pics

The two I think are SuperStripe of some form or other

The two I think are Freeway Pin of some form

And the kitchen sinks

27 Likes

I’ll take that freeway off your hands :heart_eyes: is that a certain line? The looks of it makes me think it’s an RK line, judging by what I’ve seen on MorphMarket . Awesome clutch!

7 Likes

Super nice clutch! Got a bit of everything lol

7 Likes

I really love your superstripes! They are incredible. More pictures lol.

5 Likes

Freeway is already spoken for, unfortunately

Not that I know of. But given both parents carry Asphalt and came from unrelated sellers I am not sure I could pin a lineage to any of the offspring

Once they shed out and maybe get a meal or two in them I will toss them in the light tent

7 Likes

I can’t help at all with IDs, but my goodness are those some beautiful babies! :heart_eyes:

I especially love the second one (freeway enchi pin?), but they’re all really stunning.

8 Likes

Very nice animals indeed

7 Likes

I can’t help ID, but holy mackerel what awesome odds! That (poss.) Freeway Enchi Pin is so gorgeous!!! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Awesome Clutch, they are really nice. Congratulations

7 Likes

Holy smokes! Those are some of the nicest babies I’ve seen. Sorry, can’t help with ID though, lol.

5 Likes

Pic 2. Love that guy!

4 Likes

If you send me this one, you dont need to know what it is :P. God dang is that a really nice looking animal!

12 Likes

Yeah I’m a big fan of that one as well. (But they’re all cool) darn reptiles being so unnecessarily pretty and/or cute. Lol.

4 Likes

I need to know what he is so I know if I want to even make him available :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

He’s kinda got like this burl wood grain thing going on with his sides and that bright yellow stripe with the black border. Just awesome all around. :heart:

5 Likes

Don’t strain yourself. I’ll take him off your hands. I’m willing to make that sacrifice. I’m charitable like that.

7 Likes

This one by far is the best looking ball python I’ve seen, so unique.

6 Likes

I looked up freeway pastel pin and they were all yellow, so idk if the ones being sold on MM are labeled wrong, or what haha. I didnt see you mention a pairing, was that something you were keeping to yourself, or am i judt blind? Haha

2 Likes

On a serious note, from how many of us are ready to steal him, sounds to me like what he is, is a holdback xD if you can get that look consistently i bet there would be a ton of demand!

6 Likes

Heck I’d be all about purchasing a future baby that looks like him if it wouldn’t push me into bankruptcy. And maybe even if it did :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes