First clutch ever! Morph ID help

This is my first clutch ever and I cannot accurately ID their morphs to save my life. I work in a lab looking at blood smears all day but can’t tell you what genetics are at play… please help! Dad is arctic het axanthic pos het albino and mom is arctic axanthic anaconda pos het albino.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t really be able to help much with the IDs as far as axanthic vs artic and such…
but it looks like you didn’t prove out on albino. Could be bad odds. Could be that one or neither are actually het albino.

That middle bottom has a gorgeous reduced pattern conda expression too.

2 Likes

Disclaimer I am no expert at IDing single gene Arctic. But this is what I am seeing from these pictures:

Arctic

Conda

Arctic

Arctic axanthic conda

Superarctic? Axanthic conda

I would like to see more pictures of #2 and ideally belly pics for all. I’m seeing both brown and grey tones with #2 so I can’t tell if it’s axanthic or not. Are these pictures before or after the first growth shed?

Also RGI has a shed test for albino now. You can test the parents and if either is het Albino then you can know the babies have a 50% chance of also having it.

3 Likes

All their bellies are solid black or close like #5, but I’ll snag some more pics of all their bellies tonight. The pictures are prior to first growth shed. The pos albino was a fairytale for me, so I’m not too worried.

2 Likes

The odds were not in my favor there lol but I’m okay without albino!

1 Like

Alright. More pics

3 Likes