First clutch of 2021

What’s the countdown?
As in when should your eggs hatch for you month wise? :blush:

2 Likes

So first set of 6 should hatch (I’n theory) anytime from 14th July and second set of eggs should hatch anytime from 9th August.

I’ve worked them out on 50 days but I’m not expecting then to hatch on day 50, it’s just a guide so I’m prepared :grin:

2 Likes

Oh that’s so exciting! What are you hoping for from both clutches? :blush:

2 Likes

From the first clutch, I really want a fire bee but a bumble bee will be good too.

Second clutch I’m not holding out for anything as mum is super light compared to most Mojave’s but a black mojo would be good

1 Like

Oh a fire bee! You have 6 chances :heart_eyes:
They’re beautiful!

Yeah I saw her pic she is light for one! Lush though!

2 Likes

If we don’t get a fire bee then we may pair them again next year.

I’m hoping the offspring will determine what the supposed Mojave is.

2 Likes

Not long left for our first clutch
They have sunk in a bit, but still white so I’m hopeful they will make it :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

They almost always do to some degree! I’ve hatched worse lol.

4 Likes

First clutch 0f 2021for me.

7 Likes

I have seen worse in my research so I’m not too concerned. We’ve done everything to how we think is right so I’m just going to remain hopeful :crossed_fingers:

Oooo more baby snakes :snake: what was the pairing?

1 Like

Normal 100% het albino X banana yb 66% het albino. Hopefully the banana proves out

1 Like

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Ooooh how long have you got!! :star_struck:

They are due to hatch the third week of August. Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing them pip and out! Albino Banana?! That would be amazing! So hoping you’ll get one! :laughing:

What about yours @foxreptile? :blush:

First clutch is due anytime from wed. Pairing is spider -firefly

Second clutch is due mid August. Pairing is black pewter - Mojave (although she is light)

3 Likes

Are you hoping for certain morphs to keep back? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m hoping for firebee & bumblebee from the first clutch and a black mojo from the second clutch :crossed_fingers: but I’m happy as long as they are all healthy

3 Likes

First clutch are piping :grin:

3 days earlier than expected lol

11 Likes

Never on our time lol! Congratulations that’s awesome!

3 Likes