First clutch of 2023

Big pastel girl laid 10 good eggs and the are all veiny. Very exciting to see. The male was a black pastel spider spotnose! Now we wait 56 days!

11 Likes

Beautiful clutch, congratulations!

7 Likes

Happy new eggs day :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg:
They all look good too
cookie-monster-emoji-cookie-monster-render

7 Likes

The Office Congrats GIF

7 Likes

nice size clutch congratulations regards Tony

6 Likes

I am cutting this clutch on Saturday if I get a pip!

8 Likes

They look nice and dented! Ready for hatching! How exciting for you, I still have a month or more for my first clutch of the year to hatch! Totally jealous!:rofl:

6 Likes

I love seeing new babies. Looking forward to seeing them.

6 Likes

Now we wait for the babies to crawl out!

10 Likes

Yay! Pass out the cigars and break out the champagne! We will be expecting baby pictures :clap::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looks great! If I were you, I’d make sure you definitely get us some pics! @caron sounds serious about it!:joy:

5 Likes

New rule here on MRC: “Effective immediately, members who post egg pics MUST also post newborn baby pics and pics after their first sheds at the bare minimum. If aforementioned requirements are not met, we will all be sad at you.” :grin: :rofl:
All joking aside, I can’t wait to see those cuties! Congratulations!

6 Likes

I haven’t “seen “ that rule yet! But totally agree with it!:joy:

5 Likes

@gina5678 That’s a great rule! Wish I had thought of that! lol :rofl::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth::smile:

5 Likes

What in the world is the little speech bubble attached to my profile avatar photo thing supposed to be used for? I am clueless. I was playing around in the settings and profile stuff last night and thought it would be cool to play with the “set custom status” and I don’t see anyone else that has the speech bubble stuck to them.

@oaugustine0610 I forgot to ask if you have any guesses on what morphs those little guys are, just from getting that little glimpse of them in the eggs.

5 Likes

@gina5678 Lol! I have wondered the same thing! I have seen a couple more people with the talk bubble but I don’t know what it means! lol! I’m glad you asked! :clap::+1::blush:

5 Likes

Well I guess I’m gonna rock my little talk bubble :speech_balloon:

I kept clicking on it thinking someone sent me a chat lol

Would love to know what it’s used for, can anyone else chime in? My guesses are either an out of office type thing or an extension of some kind of self-descriptor that people could personalize like Facebook had (has?) Like "Gina is feeling [happy/hungry/sleepy/angry/silly]. I thought it would be fun to customize my status so that it fell somewhere in the middle. And that’s where I’m at with it for now :crazy_face:

In all seriousness, I hope I didn’t upset any mods here, and will respectfully remove my bubble if I’ve somehow violated any guidelines or made light of a feature that was implemented to be used in a professional manner.

5 Likes

I see a bumblebee and a black bee and some ones that may have the genes of the father!

6 Likes

9 Likes

Very nice clutch! I am loving the first dark one! It has to be a black pastel, pastel, spotnose I would think? A lot are super cool, I can see spotnose in another as well! Very nicely done!:+1:

7 Likes