First ever clutch

Wow look at these fresh damp noodles! I’m so excited to hear them after shed! They are all ridiculously cute.

6 Likes

You must have ordered the variety pack. Nice clutch!

5 Likes

Looking great! Looks like you hit a lot of super pastels to me, look at all those completely blushed out heads! Good stuff right there!

5 Likes

How exciting and what an assortment! Congratulations on a job well done! Beautiful noodle babies! :+1::blush::snake:

4 Likes

Update*
All but two have shed, amazing variety and I’m pretty lost, having figured out that a different male was accidentally paired with her

8 Likes

That’s crazy! So is the real father a mystery man? Lol? Or a mistake? Lol! :thinking::snake:

4 Likes

Apparently my boyfriend didn’t get the memo :joy:
He accidentally put our chocolate mahogany butter in with her when it was supposed to be our Triton boy. While no lock was witnessed, its got to be a possibility because some look lesser/butter with other stuff. I’m trying to find pictures of all the possibilities, but about half the likely offspring don’t have any pictures anywhere, and about half of the ones I can find mine look brighter than they should be :woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Wow! Talk about a mixup! I think you should tell your boyfriend hands off the snakes! Lol! :joy:. But you did end up with some really neat babies regardless! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

We updated systems to husbandry pro, now he can scan the females and see who goes where. Instead of initials on a whiteboard :joy:

5 Likes