First introduction of 2021

Finally, it’s been getting into the 60s at night here in GA and that’s my cue to pair boas!

This particular pair is a Snow x (2017) Probable super Ghost het Moon. If it goes well, every baby should be either a ghost or a moonglow!

Good luck to everyone this season!

13 Likes

Best of luck.

1 Like

Second introduction of the season! 2016 Sunglow x 2012 Het snow. This should produce albinos and sunglows possible het anery (along with hypos and normals)

7 Likes

Third introduction! 2017 fire x 2014 normal.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see your moonglows. Its another boa thats on the list. The list is long! Lol

2 Likes

Thanks! Here is a moonglow sibling to the super ghost. I produced these in 2017!

7 Likes

Wow! It would be hard to sell such stunning babies.

2 Likes

Not to me, lol :joy:

2 Likes

I might have to gift myself one of the babies for Christmas/birthday, both being in December lol. I love moonglows!

2 Likes

That litter gave me 11 moonglows and 4 of those were failure to thrive, 1 of which was going to be my holdback male probable super moonglow male which lived for months vs hours like the other 3. It’s all apart of the game but I didn’t want to keep any of the other moonglows because I was buying a house and needed the funds.

5 Likes

Nice pairs you got there for breed this year. If I end up with anything in the spring you want maybe we can do a trade for a male Moonglow Matt.

Take care
Tom

3 Likes