First Ovy of the Season!

this girl is kicking things off for us over here! hoping for another healthy clutch from her! :crossed_fingers:t2:
what’s your most anticipated pairing this year? let us know!! :purple_heart:

pairing was mojave clown x ghi het clown

8 Likes

I really hope you hit the ghi, Mojave, clown! That would look amazing! I love ghi, clowns as well! Great pairing! Keep us updated please! This season for me it’s mostly about proving out some genes in my collection. Missed super asphalts 2 seasons ago, trying again this one. Proving out a suspected super coral glow from my line of super phantom(hard to tell for sure visually with the darker type morphs) and some other recessive type pairings.

3 Likes

thank you, us too!

that sounds super exciting. i wish you all the luck this year :blush:

2 Likes

That’s a really obvious one, I have missed them so far but see the other signs and have hatchlings.
Maybe I don’t check often enough or mine are not so obvious.
Anyway, good luck with your plans.

3 Likes

Ooo Ghi Mojave clowns are so pretty! I just had one of my females ovulate yesterday! She’s an Enchi Spinner Calico YB OD pos het Pied paired to a 100% het Pied male! Hope she proves out!!!

4 Likes

i think it depends on the females sometimes. this girl is always hard to miss. she glows like no tomorrow and always swells up like a balloon.

thank you though :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

right? i love ghi mojave clowns! we want to utilize it in a bunch of our clown projects going forward!

congratulations! i hope she proves for you too :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Yay for your girl! And yay for you as well! Wishing you a fantastic season this year.

4 Likes

thanks so much! same to you

1 Like

anyone who cares to know - she ended up dropping 7 healthy eggs and they’re on day 40 of incubation! they’re due to hatch very soon :heart_hands:

6 Likes

That’s great! A good sized clutch too! I really hope you hit some ghi, Mojave, clowns! Pics please when they come out! Good luck with the odds gods!!

3 Likes

thanks i was pleasantly surprised! it’s one more egg than she gave me last year.

i’ll definitely be posting pics very soon! thanks for the support :heart_hands::purple_heart:

4 Likes