First pips of 2023!

Pairing was banana OD het pied female maker X leopard cinnamon spider. 3 of the 9 pipped this morning

13 Likes

Aaaaawwwww such cute little snooty snoots! Congratulations! Can’t wait to see what they all look like! :+1::snake:

5 Likes

Boop! So cute!

5 Likes

That’s the best when you see their little heads pop out! Congrats, already look beautiful- full body pics when they’re all out please!

6 Likes

I will definitely post more pics as soon as they are out! :grin:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Wow! What a mixture of colors! My favorite is the one dark one in the middle and then the bottom outside left. But every single one is gorgeous! :sunglasses::+1::heart::blush:

2 Likes

@caron is thinking what I was! You got such a great mix there! From the dark cinnamon leopard then some spider and all the banana morphs! Super cool clutch, great job!

2 Likes

Babies as of tonight :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Oh my goodness congratulations! Gorgeous babies! I would take ANY of them but I have to say that number 9 is my favorite because I love dark colors! Your snake parents did a great job!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your babies! They are all sooo lovely! I am going to echo @caron in saying that #9 is over-the-top stunning. I’m a dark morph lover too and just WOW!

3 Likes

I love dark morphs too, but it’s hard to beat a baby cg/banana when it looks like number 5! The pattern, colors and head is so good! They all look great though, nice!

2 Likes