First visual axanthic clutch

Hello everyone! Our first axanthics that we have produced finally hatched, this has been the goal since we got into ball pythons. The pairing was our spotnose vpi axanthic to our sulfur het axanthic. I have also never produced anything with spotnose being as this was our males first year breeding. With that being said, we got 5 healthy babies. Three of the five are visual axanthics. I think I have an idea on which has spotnose but I’m not exactly sure of it. If anyone can chime in and give me their opinion I would appreciate it! I’ll post a picture of the entire clutch, this is before their first shed so I’ll update after they shed too :grinning:

Thanks!

11 Likes

Absolutely beautiful clutch there :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Amazing colors!!

2 Likes

Personally VIP is actually one of the best morphs out there.

2 Likes

Your axanthics are amazing :heart_eyes: we’ve got a het vpi axanthic in our black head albino, but we got him for his albino cuteness… now I’m thinking another vpi axanthic in the mix would be awesome :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Everyone shed!

6 Likes

The bottom two in that last photo are really amazing!

1 Like

Very light, and contrasty

Thank you! They are both females so I’m holding both back haha. I believe one is a spotnose sulfur axanthic and the other is a sulfur axanthic.

2 Likes