Fisrt cluch is hatching

My first hatchings are coming out they started piping last night they are from my girl Gypsy (ghost het opal) and her quad het male friend Warlock. They kept me waiting 77 days.

Here are some pictures including mom with her eggs
May need help identifying their morphs once everyone is out and shed. 11 out of her 13 good eggs piped on thier own and the last two looked like they had formed snake.

10 Likes

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing them all after their sheds.

5 Likes

Pip pip hooray! Congratulations on the baby noodles! Can’t wait to post shed photos! :clap::blush::+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations!! Always super exciting, no matter how many clutches you hatch!:tada:

4 Likes

Congratulations!! Healthy babies are a blessing and a celebration!!

4 Likes

I have baby pictures except for the last baby who is being shy and not coming out who looks snow or possibly opal. But here are the others.

6 Likes

This one didn’t load

6 Likes

Last one came out

5 Likes

Very pretty! Was there any het motley or motley/stripe in the parents? Some of these have a very cool dorsal pattern, wondering if they are carrying anything else. Love both snows, and the first ghost!

3 Likes

No pattern morphs to my knowledge but they are pretty. There are at least 3 that might be ghost or lavender hard to tell right out of thet egg. At least two i am fairly sure are anery, the two snow and one I thinnk is hypo. I will try to be patient and get better pictures after they shed.

5 Likes

@paradoxrose Those babies are lovely! There seems to be so much variety in that clutch Definitely want to see progress pics!

Congratulations on those sweet little noodles!:joy::+1::clap:

3 Likes

Beautiful babies!

So the dam Gypsy is Ghost (Anery Hypo) het Amel Lavender. What are Warlock’s hets?

3 Likes

Hypo,amel,anery,and lavender. So any of those and thier combos are possible

3 Likes