Flagging incorrect morphs?

Most of the morphs listed that I’ve seen appear to be correctly labeled, but every now and then there’s one that is very obviously misidentified. Now, I know there’s no way for the owner of the site to personally vet each ad for accuracy, but would it be possible to have a flagging system that maybe just lets the seller know that one or more members of the community believe their reptile is mislabeled? Or something like that. I don’t want to send an inquiry when I see a mislabeled animal because some sellers would take offense to that, especially if I’m not even interested in buying, but I do hate to see less experienced hobbyists getting an animal that is not what it was said to be.

2 Likes

You can report an ad simply by reporting a listing, it’s anonymous and the staff will look into it.

Once you click report the following message will appear and you can provide the reason for your report.

Please report this ad ONLY if it is a:

• Scam: You have good evidence to think this is a Scam (see our article)
    • For example: they are using someone else’s pictures
  • Spam: The image or content is inappropriate
    • For example: picture of a non-reptile
  • Other Violation of our Rules
    • For example: fake price of $1
    • For example: very unhealthy animals, noting this is somewhat subjective and can be difficult for us to assess

Do NOT report this for:

• Negative feedback about your inquiry on this ad. You will receive an email several after your inquiry where you may record this in feedback and it will be reviewed by staff.
  • Incorrect categorization or tagged genetics. Please first click ‘Inquire’ to notify the seller and give them several days to correct the matter before you report it.
2 Likes