Formal intro!

I’ve been here awhile but never formally introduced myself.

My name is Mike, from Michigan. I guess it started with garters and turtles that I found in the creek as a kid. Always loved all animals, but for some reason herps always had my heart. I got my first “real” herp in '94, a normal ball python. Since then I’ve had various different herps from mantellas, a crocodile gecko, big eye tree frog, among others.

The following list is what I currently have:

Amel corn snake

My old boy, 23 yo Albino black rat

Pewter boa
Caulker cay boa
Tarahumara mountain boa

Curly hair
Mexican painted
Blue Azureus
Panther chameleon

Dairy cows

Others are in shed and I don’t have good pictures.
Super pastel ball
Lesser ball
BEL ball
Albino Nelson’s milk snake
And a Mexican red rump T that hasn’t seen the light of day in awhile, LoL!

Well, that’s me. This list always grows, so much more to get.

Drop your links:

MorphMarket Store:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Youtube:

15 Likes

That’s a really beautiful curly hair! I like how contrasty the hairs are compared to the body

5 Likes

Welcome Mike, glad your here

5 Likes

Hey Mike! Welcome! You have an interesting collection of animals! This is a great place to to be! We would love to see the rest of your collection as time goes on! :frog::snake::lizard::blush:

4 Likes

Welcome! I love your elder gentleman Albino black rat, he looks like a polite fellow. :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Welcome to the family, Mike. Love your crew!

4 Likes

Poor guy has cataracts, so he gets a bit feisty when you touch him until he realizes what’s touching him.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community :relaxed: u have a great collection

5 Likes

Welcome!
Your collection is awesome!

5 Likes

Here are the others I didn’t get a photo of before.

Albino Nelson’s milk snake

Super pastel

Lesser

BEL

9 Likes

Great collection. Welcome to the community Mike.

4 Likes

Really nice BPs! I have a New Mexico milk snake that is starting to calm down quite nicely. I can now hold him without getting peed or pooped on! lol! I would really like to have a Honduran milk but my space has become very limited…… lol! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Welcome, Mike! I really like your assortment of animals. I’m especially fond of corn snakes and your Amel is very pretty. The rest of the creatures are very cool, too. I especially like that you have a 23 year old snake!

4 Likes

Is that a black eye or blue eye?

2 Likes

Blue. I love that he has almost no markings coming through, only a faint pattern on his head.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! How old is he? My bel looks younger than him but he’s already getting pretty yellow. Looks like you got your hands on a nice one!

2 Likes

Going on 4 yo. I got him at a small local show that is once a month in SE Michigan. They have great animals.

3 Likes