Found this recently. It’s kind of a big deal 😂

I spend a LOT of time herping. This is the first time I’ve found such a unique animal. I collect very few animals, but this one is a permanent resident here now. It’s very likely that I will be able to breed this look out, even if I can’t find another similar animal from this spot.

14 Likes

Certainly unique! And with great contrast too. Is this one a male or female?

3 Likes

Thanks! Now I’ve just got to find another one from the area to breed it to :joy:

3 Likes

Well whether you’ve got a 1.0 or a 0.1 on your hands, I wish you the best of luck in finding an equally as unique and compatible mate to complete your 1.1. I will be interested to see updates!

4 Likes

I’ve been letting it settle but I checked today and it looks female. I’m having a friend stop by to double check me this weekend.

3 Likes

Finally got a pinky down it today. Threw the kitchen sink at this one trying to get it to eat. Finally got it to take house gecko parts last week and today it took a house gecko scented pinky! I never count my chickens with neonates until I have them established. I can now start to dream about a new locality Cal King morph :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Gorgeous critter! Very jeal-y!

2 Likes

So how she doing? Maybe an update lol?

2 Likes