From out of the darkness

Hey all been AWOL…rapid cycling bipolar…trying to find a house…awaiting gastric surgery…I now have diabetes…MEH

Anyways I actually picked up my camera this morning!!

11 Likes

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope it turns around for you.

Great picture, as always :relaxed:

1 Like

I’ve actually missed you and your amazing pictures :heart:
Been waiting patiently for them…

I hope you’re now feeling better, we are all here if you ever needed a chat :blush:

2 Likes

I assume you mean… Hope your feeling better?

1 Like

Love the nose lick! I have definitely missed your contribution here. I hope things start to turn around for you, many prayers for you.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about everything, I hope you feel better soon. Your camera should help. It’s a great picture, I’ve missed having your posts on here.

1 Like

Omg was supposed to be now. I corrected it :woman_facepalming:t2::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks all. I haven’t picked up my camera in a while. Usually photography
helps, but I just couldn’t get inspired!
I expect to be like this for a few months until I know when we move and when the surgery is.
TBH It’s a good day today. I can’t say how I will feel later or 2moz…but I am grabbing the chance to post whilst I am level :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s great to hear from you and I’m glad today is a good day :relaxed: I hope you have many many more good days, but just take each day at a time & know we are thinking of you, even if we don’t hear from you for a while. Glad you checked in though :+1:

1 Like

Hey @welshmorphology, what camera are you using now, if I may ask?

thankyou <3

A camera is just a tool…
I will answer your question though. Nikon D850 Nikon 105mm 1.4 glass

2 Likes

I agree, and we all have our own preferences for different tools, for different reasons. I’ve always liked the work you do, though, and although my preference in tools is a bit different, I appreciate the difference in perspectives.

1 Like

And thank you for sating my curiosity.

1 Like

I do use other nikons, I really love this lens though

1 Like

How do you get such good pictures!

1 Like

Learning the behavior of the animals and pretty much daily practice for the last 15 years

1 Like

also forgot to add… The most important bit!! my saving grace really is that I am from a very arty family. I find it second nature composing a shot

2 Likes