Funniest MorphMarket Store Names?

I aways find myself chuckling at some of the risky names that sellers come up with to stand out…

What are some of the best store names you have seen across MorphMarket ?

18 Likes

Thats probably the funniest I’ve seen. :rofl:

6 Likes

LOL , that’s a good one.

There’s two that stand out to me that I’ve done business with.

Disturbed Reptiles and Pocket Balls

11 Likes

I purchased one from a vendor named “Two Snakes One Tub”. If you know the ref, you know. Lol

My little shop is Send Noodles but the shortened version is “Send Noods”

14 Likes

These are all funny ones. What’s ironic is that this is the place I go to get dubia roaches when I want a small quantity. It’s within 5-10 miles of my house. Overall, they’re great people, and that seems exactly like something they would choose as a name, lol.

5 Likes

There’s a person on the marketplace and at local expos in my area named Tyler’s Toxic Balls. Always thought that was funny :joy:

11 Likes

Dunno if he sells on here but at local shows I’ve been to I’ve seen “Grandpas Balls”. Also “Outback Snakehouse” got a giggle from me. I’m sure there’s more but not quite awake yet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Do funny ads count?

Obviously a typo/possibly autocorrect but made me giggle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

D**k and Willy’s with hognoses hands down :rofl:

9 Likes

I love that their store name was censored on here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Everytime a BP store has ‘Balls’ in the name I go eheheheh because I’m a 12 year old boy at heart apparently :joy:

11 Likes

Every time a store name is (sellers name) balls my dirty mind kicks in… I always think that’s funny

4 Likes

I think we all are to some degree or another. :joy:

There’s a shop on MM that I’m pretty sure is called “First Class Pythons.” It’s a fine name for a business, clearly not trying to be funny or inappropriate. Except that in some of their ads, their snakes are on a poster featuring their logo and name, and in the pictures, sometimes the “First Cl” part of their name gets cropped out, which leaves…well, “a** pythons” as the only readable text. Which always makes me giggle, because I also never really matured past junior high. :rofl::rofl: (I’m trying not to run afoul of the rules against profanity here, hopefully I didn’t cross that line.)

6 Likes

The fact that this also made me giggle just proves it :joy:

4 Likes

I can’t stop laughing someone help me

3 Likes