Getting pics put on world of ball pythons

I just can’t get my pics put on world of ball pythons. I don’t know if its just hard to do it over a phone or what my problem is. It always comes down to getting the pic to work.

I can’t help much but I can tell you that it takes a long time to get pictures on there. Many people wait many months just to have their submission looked at.

2 Likes

Ok thanks. Maybe thats why there is so many more that aren’t on there because people don’t want to deal with the hassle.

2 Likes

Additionally big breeders that have 5-6 gene pairings end up with so many genes in the offspring that they don’t have the time to make 4 entries for each clutch.

I have some that I like to share with as many people as I can. :wink: could be worlds first but who knows.

4 Likes

I believe @saleengrinch has been waiting for a eternity to get some of his world first on there…

But, Yeahhhhh!.. Show us these animals!

3 Likes

If by an eternity you mean like two years sounds about right lol. To me I much more worried about producing stellar examples of combos I want to make.

6 Likes

I gave up on submissions 8 years ago. Not only did you have to wait forever, but you had to jump through hoops on getting them the right type of picture. I’ve hatched so many worlds firsts since my last try.

7 Likes

It’s more about pictures than accurate information anyways. Don’t worry about it, I think by now it lost it’s bible status by most serious people in this hobby.

7 Likes

Maybe we need to start a new site that is staffed with people that actually keep it updated :rofl:

6 Likes

I would like that. That sounds amazing.

2 Likes

I nominate @eaglereptiles and @t_h_wyman LOL :joy:

5 Likes

And I nominate myself to look at pretty pictures and pick what ones are bad pictures
LOL

5 Likes

If anyone seconds this I will cyberslap them!! :rofl: :rofl:

I already have too much going on, I would need a time creator and a cloning facility to be able to build a ‘Complete Photo Catalogue of All Known Ball Python Combos’ website

6 Likes

I’m still having nightmares from the last time… Don’t recommend it lol

5 Likes