Girls getting big! Ovulation? What say you?

Two of my girls getting huge.

I think The Banana Het Ghost is ovulating. It’s been about a month since she ate and has been only heat seeking. She was paired with a Super mojave pastel ghost and a Pastel Clown. I’m loving the possibilities with either.

The normal het pied is just looking like a stuffed sausage. She’s STILL eating and cool seeking/bowl wrapping. Gorgeous girls. She was paired only to a an OD het Pied.

2 Likes

1 Like

In my experience they don’t sit coiled like that during ovulation… it may just be building big time, or you missed ovulation and should be expecting a shed soon. Here is a girl of mine in ovulation. She literally can’t coil.

2 Likes

Hmm, good point on that. That actually looks like the het pied normal. She couldn’t coil right now if she wanted to.

She’s still eating though as of last week’s feed. Do some eat right up to ovulation?

1 Like

I have seen one snake eat up to two weeks before laying. Some breeders offer right up until they quit. I personally quit offering if I see an ovulation

1 Like

I offer until they quit, but they always seem to go off well before ovulation for me.

1 Like