Glowing Gals!

That’s definitely an ovulation!!! Very nice!!!

1 Like

Here are some photos of glowing/ gravid/ or pre lay shed in works

5 Likes

Second Ovy of the season so this gal is glowing pretty nicely. 0.1 Ghost phet Pied paired to a 1.0 Pied Clown. Hoping she proves for Pied but worse case scenario, I produce triple hets.

6 Likes

Here’s another glowing gal of mine. OD Fire. This is her first clutch and I’m really excited to see if she passes on her pattern because I think she is a pretty fine example.

11 Likes

I agree!!! What was she paired to???

1 Like

She was paired to my Pied Ghost. Story for another time but “She” was a “He” up until this season.

5 Likes

cheeseburger is brighter then normal

5 Likes

4 Likes

I think my girl is glowing!!! I don’t see many other signs that she’s going to go although she has gone off food for about 2 months and she has always been an amazing eater (I know, I know, BPs can suddenly be nonsensical, but the timing is exciting?) This is my first year breeding so I’ve read a lot, but when it boils down to it, experience is going to be the best teacher.

14 March

This is what she looked like yesterday!

Thoughts, advice, good vibes?

2 Likes

I believe this is an Ovy for my Vanilla Dbl Het Pied/Ghost. I’m excited for this clutch.

3 Likes

I’d say it is! Congratulations!

2 Likes

4 Likes

What was she bred to?

YB Pied Het Lav glowing nicely. She was bred by a really nice Pastel Dreamsicle (my profile pic).

2 Likes

She was bred to a 1.0 Vanilla dbl het Pied Ghost. If I am really lucky and hit the 1 in 64 odds, I could potentially get a Super Vanilla Pied Ghost. Fingers crossed. I just checked on her again and she is even bigger than this morning.

3 Likes

I think you will hit…twice

Would love for you to be right. Thanks for the encouragement.

1 Like

very nice burger you have there

I have a few that have either fire or vanilla. Some in the clutch I could tell but others I couldn’t

1 Like

Very pretty pythons. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like