Got my first Crested gecko

Just got my first crested gecko and I was wondering if you could help me determine the morph! It’s very beautiful!

8 Likes

Hell and welcome to the forum @kcroyal007! Unfortunately I cannot help you with your question but someone will come along with answers for you!

Your little guy is very cute btw! I have a crestie myself! He has gotten so so tame! I’m sure you will really love yours! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you it’s a pleasure to be here! I’m excited to watch him grow and everything!

3 Likes

Congrats! Based on the photos, I would consider him a tri-colour since he’s got both white and orange, but some people might consider him just a harlequin since the different pattern colours aren’t super obvious. Depends on how you look at it. But he’s super pretty, very clean-looking, especially the dorsal. He’s also fairly pale for his size in my experience, they’re often pretty bright when they’re smaller but then lose a lot of it as they grow :blush:

4 Likes

@ghoulishcresties can give us a difinitive answer!

3 Likes

I’m no help to your question, but every time I see 100 tables with these guys at an expo I think back to when they were rediscovered in the 90’s

2 Likes

Cream tricolour pin dash :smiling_face:
Nice solid dorsal too!

Colours are there, you can just about see the brown pattern hidden behind the thick cream!

Going to be a stunning adult! Definitely great pick for the first Crestie! Now watch the addiction begin :laughing::black_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you very much! It’s already been an addiction since I have a leopard gecko and beardies as well! Can’t wait for him to be full grown already!

5 Likes

Its very easy to go from 1 to 20 with cresties. I would have multiples of the 5 I have if I had room for them.

3 Likes

Well just so ya know……… We love pictures!!!:pray::+1:

3 Likes

Congrats! What a cutie!

4 Likes