Gotta Have It... do you?

Let’s see them GHIs.

single genes, combos, head pictures, belly pictures, the clean, the dirty…everything you have.
Don’t hold back.

1 Like

Ghidorah, my lovely single gene lady (possible het for axanthic, who knows).

4 Likes

My only GHI in the collection so far is this pastel ghi girl. I’m working on producing some mojave and leopard GHIs this season though :grin: she’s in shed at the moment

5 Likes

I love that neck pattern, it’s almost like a spine.

2 Likes

She’s beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ghi Hra
20200119_125327

7 Likes

GHI Mojave image image

7 Likes

I just caught this girl glowing last night. Didn’t realize she has 5ish large follicles in her.
IMG_20200119_182704

5 Likes

I produced these GHI combos last year…

Pic #1 - GHI Mojave
Pic #2 - GHI Black Pastel
Pic #3 - GHI Black Pastel Mojave (pos. Pastel)

6 Likes

My new pastel ghi het clown male. I hope breed this year with my Mojave het clown female

4 Likes

One of my newer pick ups, a GHI Fire. Seriously one of the most feisty little girls I have ever had. She is also the only ball python I have ever owned that bites the hand holding her… every time I hold her. Eats great and will go well with my GHI Mojave Pied male for some hets in a couple years so She can stay.

2 Likes

Ghi Pinstripe
Maybe later today I’ll take some belly shots when I have time

2 Likes

Lol u feel you the biting the hand that’s holder her, my pastel leopard does the same thing… good thing I don’t flinch when bit anymore or she would be a flying snake…:crazy_face:

2 Likes

!

0.1 ghi 66% het ghost just arrived yesterday

1 Like

GHI Mystic…possibly Mojo

GHI Pin adult female

GHI Pastel adult female

GHI Mojave

Single gene GHI adult female

3 Likes

Here are a couple keeper sisters from a 2019 breeding of pastel GHI X chocolate cinnamon Mojave. I think the 2nd is chocolate cinnamon GHI and the 1st maybe the same plus Mojave and maybe pastel. Guess I’ll have to breed them to be sure.

2 Likes

GHI Mojave/Mystic Lemonblast

1 Like