Grinchmas miracle!

22 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! How incredible! Congratulations on these miracle babies, Shaun!

8 Likes

This is so cool!!! Im so happy they made it for you! Truly miracle snakes!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :grinning:

I thought so as well lol and thanks! :grin:

6 Likes

They’re so precious! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Super cool brother! I’m so pumped for you! Glad things are looking up a little! The little ones are amazing!

7 Likes

Holy S man, congrats! What a miracle, im happy for you my friend. The snakes are unbelievable

6 Likes

:love_you_gesture:t2: Thanks buddy!

Thanks so much man! I appreciate that for real

Thank you will update when some more pop out!

9 Likes

That is absolutely amazing! Congrats!!
I’m shocked they survived all that.

6 Likes

These little snake eggs and that little red baby are absolutely precious! It always amazes me how wildlife in general can and does survive the sometimes brutal elements. The survival of these eggs was no accident, as nothing IMO happens by accident, even though you may never know the reason why they did survive.

I feel badly about what you have gone through. I surely hope you get back on your feet quickly. I can’t imagine how devastating this has been for you and I will include you in my prayers tonight. I have a sweet little brown house snake named Marmalade and I just switched him to a bio active enclosure and he is really enjoying it. He was a sporadic eater but now he almost jumps out of his tub for his mouse!

Take care!

6 Likes

Thank you I appreciate that for real :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

4 Likes

Oh how wonderful! Miracle babies!

And you’ll just love them if you don’t already know the species from before- House Snakes are hidden gems!

5 Likes

I’ve had house snakes in the past I used to breed them! This was just the first pair (and nicest I’ve ever had) I had in a long time. So you don’t have to convince me I’m a huge fan lol

4 Likes

They’re so cute!
Anymore out yet? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I know!!! No they got the memo that I like to be taunted at least a week before they all come out. I expect a few more out after I get home today.

8 Likes

That’s incredible. So far all the babies you have shown look beautiful and healthy!

7 Likes

Perfect lil miracles! Congratulations and I hope are juat as awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’m still a little in disbelief honestly lol and thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much I appreciate it!

4 Likes

15 Likes

Oh they’re gorgeous! Look at the patterning on them, in deep and light reds!

5 Likes